KEMBALI !

A VERRRRRRRRRRRY GOOOOOD EVENING

ya , its time to return . im now in MALACCA MATRICULATION COLLAGUE to continue my study for another two sems to do here.
thats not much of things that beings changed after a month . and me , still in the same block's hostel that is , A4 . im still on floor two , but from others room and wing :/

oh why im keep on speaking ?
err=='
actually , this sem i will sit for my MUET . so then ,what  i need to do is practice .
because PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT .
come on babe , u can make it .
even it wont be as flawless and fluent just like you guys . ==,
DAMN IT .
but its okay , im trying right ?
*applause please :*



err. time for me to study :)

dearest thick hell book ! please come nearer !
haha . okeey , plz be nice with me .
i wont bite u <3
*rawwwwwr!



apart of it , i will try my best to change my bad attitude .
i wont skip class , (MAYBE) . heee


PUTERI NURUL FATIN :)

#waving like a diva right now !

i wish that i may fulfill my wish to be a PILOT .
dearest my hubby , CAPITAL SMH ,
plz do understand about what i've been admiring off .
i love to see things on sky :)

bet it !
i will make my best so that i manage to achieve it.
stop saying you cant because everyone are born to be someone ,
and maybe i might be the others person whos proud off my ability with the giant bird on air !
just beelieve in urself and u will find it goes true .

smiling is the starting of having a BIGGGGG smile :D

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

jari jemari meninggalkan tapak di blog ini .

SMILE BABE . Powered by Blogger.

Gadis & Jejaka pilihan

 
UryienFaten's moment Blog Design by Ipietoon